Awareness and Inclusivity
This experience includes but is not limited to:
- Albanian speaking refugees, migrants and asylum seekers in the UK
- Engaging effectively with Albanian speaking parents and children
- Albanian speaking parents and the UK education system
- Engaging with Albanian speaking women
- Experience of volunteering amongst Albanian speaking community.
We have strong partnerships with both UK and Albanian organisations and understand domestic violence within the cultural context. Our dedicated team works tirelessly to maximise support for victims of domestic violence through our training and campaigns. And further to that, through English classes and skills training in employability, leadership and advocacy, we encourage these women to become strong and empowered – future entrepreneurs, professionals and skilful mothers.